UNIABUJA Post-UTME/DE 2020: Cut-off mark, Eligibility And Registration Details
UNIABUJA Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost, and registration details for the 2020/2021 Academic session have been announced. The cut-off mark is 180. The Post-UTME screening will hold between Monday 7th September – Friday 27th November 2020 online.
To be eligible for the screening exercise, the candidate must have:
- Participated in the 2020 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or applied through Direct Entry (DE) mode.
- Scored not less than 180 marks in the 2020 UTME.
- Possess at least five “O” level credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in relevant subjects.
- The candidate must have chosen the University of Abuja as the first choice in the 2020 UTME.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only), through the Remita Platform via the University of Abuja 2020 Post-UTME Screening Portal.
Before commencement of registration, a Candidate is required to have his/her JAMB/ UTME registration number and O’Level examination qualifying details handy with the respective results check scratch card details before proceeding to commence this application.
1. Visit http://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
2. Click the Undergraduate link on the left pane
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”
4. Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter the only valid phone number and email address and click next.
5. On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page
6. Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
7. Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
8. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
9. After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
10. Click on “Login to dashboard” and complete your registration.
11. Ensure you print the completed registration form, payment receipt, and exam schedule
NOTE: You can always query your payment attempt in case you have been debited and the network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number, click “Get details”, then query your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below
For support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates should note:
- The O’Level results fetched in this process and used by the candidate to fill this online screening form is what shall be presented for verification if the candidate is admitted.
- Any discrepancy between results entered at this stage and credentials presented for verification at point of admission into the program shall invalidate the candidate’s provisional admission.
- Kindly note that O’Level results and the number of sittings are weighted.
- After a candidate fills the form, they accept the “Terms and Conditions” by clicking on the submit button and can take the print out after executing the “[Submit]” button. Return to the University of Abuja 2020 Post UTME Screening website within a week to check for your results.
READ ALSO : UNIBEN ADMISSION FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION