Crescent University notice on resumption and semester exam
The Management of crescent university Abeokuta gives notice that all students should resume on 21st September 2020 as stipulated by the federal government And Ogun state government.
Students and Parents are enjoined to take note of the following as regard resumption:
- Students are to come with five face masks, 500lm sanitizer, and liquid hand washing soap.
- CUAB Customized face shields, nose masks, and sanitizers will be available for sale on campus.
- The second-semester lecture will be round off by 4-weeks, Revision lecture starting from campus by 21st September 2020.
- Second-semester examination will take place on campus between 19th to 30th October 2020
- Second-semester academic calendar will be adjusted to reflect the new dates.
- Students are expected to fill parents ‘6 consent form for their parents to sign at the entrance of the university
- Outstanding first-semester examination for part-time students will hold 26th to 27th September 2020.
- Students owing school fees are enjoined to pay on or before resumption as debtors will not be allowed into the university premises.
Parents are encouraged to release children as as resumption begins fully.
For more information visit the official website of the school
READ ALSO: WAEC: Kano Govt. to fumigate 528 schools