Griffith Remarkable Scholarship, Griffith University, Australia
Application Period for Griffith scholarship:
Trimester 1 2021 – Apply by: 4 December 2020
Students completing Year 12 only – Apply by: 21 December 2020
Trimester starts: 8 March 2021
Trimester 2 2021 – Apply by: 16 April 2021
Trimester starts: 19 July 2021
Trimester 3 2021 – Apply by: 6 August 2021
Trimester starts: 8 November 2021
To be eligible you must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2021.
Read the terms and conditions below to understand all the requirements of this scholarship.
Award value: 50% of tuition fees
Follow these steps to apply for Griffith scholarship and we will let you know if you have been successful.
- Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- Apply for the scholarship by the closing date. You will need to include academic records and a personal statement.
- A University panel will review your application.
- We will let you know the outcome of your application.
Receiving the scholarship
- To receive the scholarship you will need to accept both your program offer and the scholarship by the deadline. If you don’t accept the scholarship by the date specified in your Letter of Offer, the scholarship will be withdrawn.
- Once you start studying the scholarship will be deducted from your tuition fees prior to the census date of each trimester. You must pay the remaining balance of fees, based on your enrolment, by census date.
For more information visit: griffith.edu.au