Applications are open now, apply pressure
Applications are open now, apply pressure. For those of us who do not have the family & friends to financially support their study abroad
plan, scholarships are the go-to plan.
If Canada is your destination, these are 10 Canadian scholarships you should not miss every Year
READ ALSO: SIMPLE GUIDE TO STUDYING ABROAD
1) Uni of Saskatchewan International Dean’s Scholarship
Value: Up to $36,000 for Masters and $66,000 for PhD
Deadline: Nov 30 and Feb 1
2) Uni of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship
Value: $32,000 for Masters, $60,000 for PhD
Deadline: Feb yearly
3) Uni of Manitoba Graduate Fellowship
Value: Up to $28,000 for Masters; $72,000 for PhD
Deadline: To Be Decided (TBD)
4) Uni of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship
Value: Up to $27,500 ($17,500 stipend and $10,000 for other fees).
5) Uni of Toronto Ontario graduate Scholarship
Value: Up to $15,000
Deadline: Jan – April yearly
6) McGill Uni Weston Fellowship
Value: Up to $19,000
Deadline: TBD for 2021-22
7) McMaster Uni Graduate Scholarships
Value: Full-time Tuition + $13,500
8) Uni of Waterloo International Student Funding
9) University of Toronto – Other School of Graduate Studies Award.
10) Queen’s University School of Graduate Studies Funding.
Value: Minimum $18,000/year for up to 4 years
Additional $5,000 for incoming international PhD students
Some of these scholarships (like Num 1 and 2) do not even require separate applications. You
are automatically considered/nominated after applying for admission
Prepare and submit a strong admission document and you are good to go