The Ministry of Health hereby announces the commencement of admission into its Basic Nursing program, Lafia for the year 2020/2021 academic session as from Wednesday 16th September to Wednesday 30th, September, 2020.
The school admits candidates for two different programs yearly. The 3years basic nursing program which starts in September is meant for secondary school leavers.
While the 3years basic nursing program which commences in March is also meant for ECC. School leavers.
Application forms for the basic nursing programs are advertised for and purchased at a prescribed fee and candidates who fulfill the nursing and midwifery requirements are invited for an entrance examination and oral interview.
Applicants MUST be an holder of WASC or its equivalent with at least 5 credits passes including English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more that 2 sittings.
WASC, G.C.E or NECO results should not exceed 10years from the date of sitting for the examination.
You may also like: NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship For 2020
Method of Application
Interested Candidates are to log on to www.nassnm.edu.ng to complete the application form.
- Log on to https://www.nassnm.edu.ng
- Click the APPLY NOW button
- Read requirements for admission
- Click the CREATE ACCOUNT button
- Select NURSING as School option
- Fill in the registration field to create an account.
- Confirm your account in your SMS or Email.
- Candidates are advised to generate their RRR from the internet not from the bank, please.
- Click PAY NOW button to proceed
- Print the payment slip and proceed to make payment at any bank location.
- Login to your account on the portal.
- Fill your personal data and education qualification to complete the application.
- Wait for test invite via SMS and/or Open announcement.
Entrance Examination Date
The entrance Examination is on 3rd October 2020.
Wednesday 30th September, 2020.