Taraba State University Post-UTME/DE 2020: Cut-Off Mark, Eligibility, and Registration Details
This is to inform all applicants and the general public interested in applying for admission into the Taraba State University, that the Taraba State University Post-UTME admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session has begun. Be informed that all candidates who attained the UTME score of 160 and above in the recently concluded 2020 JAMB UTME exams are eligible to apply for admission.
Method of Application
1. Eligible candidates are to visit the University website via http://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/home/portal/application/register.php to register.
2. Create a username and password and proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) online as screening charges to TSU account.
3. Fill the form online and submit online.
4. Print online admission Screening Acknowledgement Slip/Receipt from the Portal.
5. Upload all necessary documents (O’ level WAEC. NECO. NABTEB, A’Level IJMB. NCE, Diploma and JAMB Result, etc.) indicate your O’ level scratch card pin number on the result as a process to admission.
NOTE: Original copies of credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at the Faculty level in due time after successfully securing admission.
The Admission exercise commencement date for the 2020/2021 session is expected to last till 30th September 2020.